Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 16, 2010

With a Few Words from Yours Truly



In the past few years, i have grown as a person tremendously. I lost my cats, but i gained a lot of confidence. I think i fell in love with cinema when i was very young. Someone told me once, "you gotta start modeling, you know. If you can model, you can act. Acting is modeling and modeling is acting."

So thats where i got my start. I modeled for a couple years and didn't think much of it. Then a couple years ago, i began to take acting more seriously. Still I am going to have to find a job. I get it more and more. We all have to find a job we don't really want and live right? I love my friends but they are now pushing me to this conclusion. My reaction is to "find a job to fill up my savings," so i can focus on acting again.


(Eric Gregory Photography)

I got my drive back today. God the gym is amazing. When i'm there and i am able to complete my reps, i feel like i have just conquered the world! Really Just the dumbbell, but still. With that said its not very difficult to see people i know out.

In the entertainment business, having some kind of popularity is a good thing. I was able to be on IMDB(Internet Movie Data Base), and watch as my popularity grew. This is called a starmetor. So if i am ever getting all excited about my star meter rank, its cause i am doing well. March 14th 2010 i ranked as an actor in popularity 3,303,417. Esh, it hurts just looking at the number, ow, ow and i keep looking at it.






From the Reenactment of "Closer."



As of April 11, 2010, i am ranked in popularity at 108,227! Believe me with the jump in popularity i wanted to celebrate. My goal now is to get a good movie on the IMDB so i have credits. Right now my list of movies i am in are as follows:



Roomies(Directed By Jason Hawkins) (In Production)-Supporting
Closer Reenactment Scene(Directed By Christian McPherson)(2010)-Lead "Dan"
Bloodlust (Directed By Gabriel Matreya)(2009)-Supporting Lead "Scott"
Extraordinary Measures(Directed By Tom Vaughn) (2009)-Featured Extra "Mail room"
Leverage Season 2 "The Lost Heir Job" (2009)-Extra "Bar Scene" and "Hospital"
PIG(Directed By Jason Hawkins) (2009-Supporting "Deeb"
The Tunnel(Directed by Jason Hawkins) (2009)-Extra "Undead"
Biamp Commercial (2008) -Supporting "Crew of Viva La Revolution"
Theatre Production of "Thats a good question."-Lead "Coffee Salesman"

So There you have it. My Short but definitely hard working experience i got on film and theater. I am looking forward to the next couple films coming up!

Its hard to fight for your dream, but its even harder if your discouraged. I have learned to get back and focused, and with all of my motivation and your help in keeping me motivated, I know we can see this dream a reality.





No comments:

Post a Comment