Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 12, 2010

Im growing older...but not up...and yet...im still short...




Therapy is hard. I don't know what it is going to take for me to get to a certain point where i can accept change and therapy is all about consistently changing.We are constantly changing as individuals so its easy to lose ourselves. I know as an actor, i have done this many times and its not easy to stay consistent with an everyday cycle.

I went on the internet the other day to look for a job. I am not landing acting jobs right now, so i need to find a regular job so i can afford to take time off for the acting. Its hard out there. Jobs seem scarce from the outside. But in reality I think employers are getting picky.

There are ways to find a job better then the normal online applying. I think when you apply online, its like dropping a dime in a wishing well. I have had over 6 interviews in the last month, and most of them were just a scams. Your chances of finding a cool cheap product online...awesome. But Finding a job...very slim.

My goal is to find a job as a personal assistant with someone. Even If i have to clean there house and do there groceries i will. That way i will have the flexibility to still keep acting. My fear is that i am not going to be able to keep a job while acting and end up having to give up on my dream. I digress...

While at the bar last weekend, one of my friends took a couple snap shots there... What do you think?





This week, its time for a lot of growth. I am blessed with friends who protect me no matter what shanannagans i get into. They have my back and i won't forget it ever. I know i'm not perfect, but for some reason my friends are. They are human nonetheless, but they are perfect to me. Thank you Guys!

So I had the chance to Audition for "Planning to Fail." My Hope is that the crew will look past my audition and see that i could pull off the role so well. I wasn't happy about this one. Normally I can walk out confident. This one, not so much. But who knows, maybe thats what they wanted. I was submitted for a lottery commercial so i will keep you updated.
In terms of my stories and writing...They will come...I am going to be working on my new story "Millionaire Man." A story about an offer that would be hard to refuse.

This blog is going to be full of pics, videos, trailers of upcoming movie's im in and such. I want you to follow me on my journey into Hollywood in a year. i want you to be excited when i book a part, and cordual when i dont get the role. Who knows, in nine years, i may still be writing the night i win my Oscar :).




Thank you For your support and spread the Blog! Follow Me so you get updates on the blog!!! Woot! See you in the Movies!!


2 comments:

  1. Just keep positive and remember the ultimate goal you are going for. I need you to win that Oscar so I can be there for the party and to make sure there is someone to take care of me in my old age!

    I know I will be seeing your name in lights very shortly!

    ReplyDelete