Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: YOU AGAIN





SYNOPSIS: An Agent heads home for her brothers wedding only to find out that the person her brother is marrying is the bully from high school that destroyed her life.

CHARACTERS: I liked the characters. I enjoy campy movies that have stupid humor unlike most critics. Except for Jamie Curtis, who seemed forced when she acted the mother of the agent. The other characters were very one dementional emotion with a lot of disconnection to the script. Nonetheless, this made the movie almost too simple.

REVIEW: Like i said i like to see a movie that is simple once in a while. This campy movie was fun to watch, and reminded me of high school day all too well.

SUMMARY
GRADE:C
RECOMMENDATION: ALTHOUGH THIS MOVIE WAS SIMPLE, IT WAS ALMOST TOO PLAIN JANE FOR MY TASTE. NONETHELESS THE CAST IS HILARIOUS IF YOU LIKE CAMPY MOVIES. DVD OR THEATER, THIS MOVIE IT WON'T MATTER EITHER WAY.

3 comments:

  1. I really want to see this film! It looks really funny. I think ill wait until its out on dvd before I go and see it. Im all about the corny, campy, high-school-esque movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear friend, spell check please! I must disagree about Jamie Lee Curtis, I loved her character. Of all the characters in the movie, the dad was the most uninteresting at least to me. It definitely deserves a much higher grade, I would give it a B+. I loved all stars who made appearances. I agree it was definitely a reminder of high school. Definitely worth seeing.

    ReplyDelete