Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 30, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: THE TOWN







SYNOPSIS: A bank robber who lives and breath's bank robbery wants to retire from his life of crime, while at the same time falls in love with a hostage.

CHARACTERS: I loved these characters. Jeremy Renners performance was heart stopping. When he was on screen, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. On the other hand, I didn't care much for Ben Afflecks performance. Someone that nice is difficult to see as someone who is this cold blooded bank robber. I wish they had him more of a transitional character that changes. Even though he wanted to leave his life of crime, I just see this character as more of a irritated and maybe irrational character instead of a cool, laid back character.


REVIEW: This movie is awesome! I loved almost every bit of it. From the action of the car chases to the drama and emotion of each character. I loved that fact that every actor was important in the story, like a puzzle piece that formed a beautiful portrait. Everything was intrigue that made the ending fun, appealing and begging you for more.

SUMMARY:
GRADE: A
RECOMMENDATION: SEE THIS IN THEATERS! THAT IS ALL. SEE IT OR YOU WILL REGRET IT.

3 comments:

  1. I really, really want to see this. And I like most of the actors and actresses that appear in this film. Im glad you didnt dish any spoilers! haha. I am definitely going to go and see this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dished the director on his own performance but did not say much of Ben as director.

    Your review spikes my interest and I will put the movie on my list of those to see given how you saw it without me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Thanks Ron! And I think after the social network im going to talk about direction. its lacking my reviews.

    ReplyDelete