Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 7, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: THE SOCIAL NETWORK



SYNOPSIS: A student at Harvard university builds a social networking site. Backstabbing and enemies ensue.

CHARACTERS: This movie was full of a lot of basic acting, all very one toned. On that note, i really liked everyones acting, as well as the cast's chemistry. Its nice to see a movies characters flow so well. Its even better to see the main cast really step up there game and make the movie a well put together cast. Kudos to the casting directer.


REVIEW: I can't say this movie didn't bore me from time to time. They took a complicated story and simplified it. Moreover, i would have simplified it a little bit more only because, like wall street, the nerd lingo can lose people. The cast was excellent and for the most part the movie did flow. It was slow at times, and I wanted to not be bored, but half of it was rambling jibberish i dont understand. However, I enjoyed the plot, and i couldn't wait to see the ending of the movie.


SUMMARY
GRADE B+
RECOMMENDATION: THIS ONE MAY PUT YOU TO SLEEP IF YOU HAVE WORKED A LONG SHIFT. IN THAT CASE WAIT FOR DVD. BUT IF YOUR GOOD AT KEEPING UP AND ENJOY A WELL DEVELOPED PLOT SEE THIS IN THEATERS.

1 comment:

  1. You didn't understand the lingo Mr. social networking guy. I haven't seen the film so I can't comment on the review but once I see it I might throw my two cents worth. It is on my list.

    ReplyDelete