Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm Being Decent, but I'm Jonesing for a Part



(GDP Photography)


Good News!!! I have landed the role of Daniel for "Roomies" and filming starts Sunday. Even better is i have got a call back for a web series for May 16th So Wish me luck.

So The last time I posted something, I was talking about trust. I think in a lot of way people will break your trust in life, but being able to rise above it is more important then getting upset at it.

You and I are connected. So whatever i am doing to you is only going to exasperate the situation. Plus when you have friends like mine, its difficult to stay mad about anything. So After a low point in the last week, i only look forward to the coming weeks.




(Premiere of "The Tunnel and PIG" Directed by Jason Hawkins)


I was able to interview at a grill yesterday. I am hoping for positive results. Well this is going to be a short blog...I need to sleep for my crusade for a job...


See you in the movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment