Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Progress...


So in the last week, i have been really searching for an extra job. But there is nothing exciting about that.

On Sunday, I was casted in "Roomies," Directed by Jason Hawkins. The one day shoot was full of laughs, and well, with Jason, it always is. It was a pleasure to work with him again. I played a charter named Daniel, a pothead who would rather spend what money he has on weed then help pay the bills at the apartment with the other room mates. This was fun and bloody all at the same time. As a special treat I got the privilege to work with the beautiful Hollie Olsen who played a grumpy landlord out of patience. This was definitely a good day.



(On The Set of "Roomies" Directed By Jason Hawkins. Hollie Olsen Pictured)




The next day one of my highly anticipated audition was here. My hopes are less skewed knowing that it was a callback. But to keep it under wraps, i anxiously await the results as well as the next auditions to come!

You know i was thinking back the other day, and i realized something. Our own strength comes from others, but more or less from the fact that we know that we have support. I have spent the last two years piecing back together my life after being railroaded, and i couldn't have done it without the people around me. Even Now I am struggling in a good way and still don't know what the future holds for me. I can only look up to the positive changes i have made in my life and know that i am strong enough to continue fighting.




(From the Premiere of "PIG" Directed By Jason Hawkins. Jason Hawkins Pictured)


With My Deepest Feelings, i do want to thank my friends, the people i love, and my fans. I know your out there and you have my heart.

IMDB once again has made my day but posting my ratings as 22% increase in popularity. I am now ranked 102,201. Its only a matter of time when my hard work and your help will push me more into getting parts that will help me achieve an Oscar in 9 years. Thank you all!http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3615065/



Well Thats All For Now! See You in the Movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment