Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Its a Start...



(My Sister and I at my High School Graduation:))



The past couple day were discouraging for me. I lost a little bit of drive i had when i began acting. I know from time to time i have felt this way so i want to share something with you that has kept me going...

When i was 13 years old i was giving the opportunity to act in my drama classes first play of the year. The title of the play was "Thats a good Question." I remember people asking me What the name of the play was only to be struck with confusion at my answer.

I was cast at the lead character who was a coffee salesman. The plot was that this coffee salesman earnestly looking for people to sell coffee to only to get swept into each of the clients problems.

To this day i will never forget the way i felt on stage. Everyone on stage was alive and with me, but the crowd i couldn't see for i was in my element. I crave that element every time i watch a movie at the theater or see a performance at the local area.




(We haven't changed Much :) 04/11/2010)


My Agent has moved to Los Angeles with a few of the talent. I really wanted to be on that boat to go, but i have to tie up some lose ends before i go. My goal is by January I will be in L.A. Right now i am craving the spotlight as well as being somewhere like L.A. where my dream can be more realized. For now, i will work on me and go from there.

Upcoming is a short called "Roomies." Directed by Jason Hawkins. Should be filming in the next week or two. Should be fun and lively. I'm pretty excited to be working with Jason again.

Soon After "Yesterday," Directed by Tim Schroeder will be filming and casting. With any luck, ill land the part as well as another credit on my resume.

We grow and change everyday, yet somehow, as individuals we can better ourselves. The people around you make you, this is true. Don't every forget this. There has been a lot of people I forget to thank everyday but i do remember them, and will always keep them in my heart.


So I uploaded my first video when i was just starting out as an actor. I had just got my agent months ago. The Scene is from the Movie "Crash." Well enjoy peeps and Thanks for the support!


See you In the Movies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Do not feel discouraged - you will make your dreams come true! You can do it my friend!

    ReplyDelete