Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 19, 2010

Who Let the Cat Out of the Bag!


Whoa !! (2005)



With a growing sense of urgency for a job, I decided to spend some of my time writing to my loyal fans or people i have forced to read my work...you know who you are. So this is it. As odd as this sounds I am going through another change in my life that i thought i wouldn't have to deal with until, well i became more successful as an actor;trust. In the past two weeks I have learned that people can't always be trusted. I am not talking about the terrible neighbor with the strange smell coming from her Oldsmobile, i'm talking about people you trust as friends and family. You would think that after this is all said and done these people would have your back.





(From the Reenactment of "Closer" Directed By Christian McPherson (2010))




Its hard to build trust when you feel its been tampered with, but its even harder when you feel the people you trusted the most have stepped on it. So I will pick up my distrust and put back the pieces once again. For without risk and struggle there is no success.

The Good news though is that "Roomies," Directed By Jason Hawkins, should begin filming real soon. I really like working with Jason. He makes everyday on set fun. So that is going to be exciting.

I'm going to be moving soon. Where? Somewhere in Oregon for now, but Soon LA. Hearing the opportunities L.A. is offering my fellow actors gets me all gitty and excited. But getting a regular Job is definitely going to help me pursue acting. Still, juggling again Acting, Modeling, Writing, Regular job and working out. (PS I have gotten lazy in my young age:))

With Mother Nature angry and all the crap we have put her through makes me wonder if the theory of "LA fault line" would happen while i'm there, or if i happens before.




(2009 GDP Photography)

Any who, See you in the Movies!!!

1 comment:

  1. See you in the movies indeed! I am sorry someone broke your trust, been there many times but I respect the course you are taking. It is the right one.

    Now get out there and kick some butt I am counting on you my friend.

    Your dreams will come true!

    ReplyDelete