Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 17, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: DESPICABLE ME


Synopsis: The worlds most infamous Villain teams up with three girls from an orphanage to steal the moon before his nemesis does.

Review: Don't let my synopsis fool you, Despicable me is flawless on a lot of levels. The plot is unique, the characters are original and funny in their own special way which is always a plus. I loved Steve Carell's performance of the main character and his yellow minions don't stop with the laughs. By the end of the movie, i was starving for more, which is rare.

This was easy to be nice to this one because it was good. I would highly recommend for a good laugh to get you away from the old boring vampire, or crappy movie out there.


GRADE: B+
RECOMMEND: TAKE YOUR KIDS, YOUR GRANDMA, OR YOUR MOM, THIS MOVIE HAS SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE AND IS QUITE ENTERTAINING.

1 comment:

  1. Nicely said, short, sweet, and to the point. Well Done but bitch I am still upset you saw a movie without me - LOL!

    ReplyDelete