Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 9, 2010

Falling asleep at the wheel that is my life.



Oddly enough, wake up calls happen when you least expect them. I can't say i am a big fan of the people who have to give you that word of advice but still.

So here is my situation. I have an amazing boyfriend. Thats the only plus right now in my situation. I live in someones living room, i have a part time job that does nothing for my past due bills and im stuck in stagnancy hoping one of my parts for a movie is going to do me some good. I dont know whether this has just hit me or i am just crazy. i dont know. All i know is i need to wake up and find me some juice to get me going.






I think im addicted to coca cola. Its bad to be, but as i type this, im craving a coke. Damn advertising just gets me thirsty. Anywho, i love acting, but im not getting anywhere with it at the moment. I dont know whether its best to move on to something more profitable or to keep pluggin away. i know i am a good actor, but tonight woke me up a bit. I need to focus of taking better care of myself and avoid mooching off anyone trying to give it to me. After all, they are my friends, not my resource.

so first, job, then apartment. Then see where it takes me from there. I am not quiting acting, and i dont plan on it, for i have a bucket list to accomplish:) I have nine years to win an oscar and i have no doubt i will do it. By then more productions will be coming to Oregon.

Ok finally i want to touch on the boy. I dont think i have every met my equal. Its funny i used to joke and say "its nice to get liked back." But seriously it really is. Its nice to have someone jealous about you. Its nice to have someone care enough to speak up when they feel you have misstepped. Its even better to have someone hold you in an honest, caring way. That is all i want to say at this time.

Well thats all, See you in the Movies:)

1 comment:

  1. Aaron you have it within yourself to reach your goals. We all second guess ourselves and ask the what if questions, but it is clear you have a plan and you have a sparkle when you are reaching for the goal.

    Enjoy the present but never take your eye off the goal.

    I will be 60 in 9 years so you better be raking in the big bucks I expect expect nursing care. LOL.

    Aaron turning into a romantic now that is something I am glad to see. It is about time.

    ReplyDelete