Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 1, 2010

I got Lucky:)

(Pride 2010)
Well i am going to say it...it really hard to believe i am in a relationship. I say this not because i'm not happy but because i was so comfortable being single. Ill be honest, i kinda like myself a lot. Its true! So to be able to share me with someone else and really like the person just like i like me is wonderful.

OK so i'm coming off conceded but if you want a healthy relationship you have to start out not looking for it. I think another one is to date yourself for a while. Get to know what you like about you, and what you don't like about you. If you have more cons then pros about yourself, its time take a break from looking for someone else. Because you need to appreciate what you do for yourself before you can have someone else appreciate. Its the "emergency on an airplane" method. You have to help yourself before you can help anyone else. Don't be a hero, help you, then find your special man. (PS this advice is also good for women)

So let me tell you about the Josh. Wow where do i start. He is sexy, smart, funny and my better half. He respects my insecurities and accepts my faults. He has this dominance about himself that is neither intimidating nor irritating and i love that about him. I see him long term:)





(Josh:))

So moving on to a new topic, but honestly, i am so lucky to have Josh in my life.



After my tenth audition with a special big budget series here in Oregon, i only hope for sunshine with it. I know eventually i will get something, but got to keep my faith alive.

Recently i was casted in a 24 hour film racing contest as a lead character. I played a scared, character that didn't have a lot confidence but still wanted to be positive. It was definitely a blessing to work with the director and reworking with producer Mark.

In August I plan on working with them again for a 48 hour film racing contest.




Thats all for now...See you in the movies:)



1 comment: