Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

A Special Thank You with Deep Sincerity


(At a Networking Party for Actors and people in the industry. Portland Or)



I wanted to thank everyone for being such a support for me this year. There were a lot of changes happening this year that made my life grow as well as make me more conscience of my surrounding. So thanks to a good friends idea, I'm going to swipe it from him and give you a brief rundown of my 2010:



Since I dont remember a lot, this is the highlights. Thank you all for truly being there for me. Your all so special to me.





(2010 John Baltzar)



  • In the beginning of the year, things weren't so good. I was dealing with a lot of personal issues as well as depression. Fighting tooth and nail through my journey through therapy, I was able to begin to establish who I was as a person.
  • My Bucket list started losing things off of it. I wrote a short story that I was able to send to a publisher. Also I wrote my first screenplay.
  • I wrote and directed my first short film. It premiered at the Hollywood theater in December
  • I fell in love with one of the most interesting people I have ever met. We broke up 3 and a half months later, and I don't regret a day. On the same note, earlier this year I also learned to love myself.
  • I made some amazing new friends as well as met some famous individuals. I am truly blessed.
  • I decided this year to start writing a blog. At first it was for personal venting but then i began to write movie reviews, and it became my poison. I went from one subscriber to now twelve, and I am very happy about that.
  • I began to market myself better on Facebook adding a "fan page" to my Facebook. Again reaching almost 60 fans on the page and its growing!! P.S. if you haven't already please "share" me on your Facebooks and "like me." Thank you!
  • I had some amazing photography shoots including some with a good friend named John Baltzar and others, like wainwright photography. Thanks Guys!
  • Finally I got the chance to be a part of a networking event in Portland Oregon, where people in the entertainment business got together to meet people from the community. What a treat.
  • I was in five films this year including an indie film called "The Innocent."

Thank You all again!

(2010 John Baltzar)

No comments:

Post a Comment