Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Movie Review: Morning Glory

(2010 Bad Robot productions)


SYNOPSIS: A successful Businesswoman starts a job at a failing News Station.

CHARACTERS: Wow, just wow. From the moment the movie started to the end, this movie was well acted, well played in everyway. I loved this movie. Rachel McAdams was phenomenal and enjoyable as a quirky intellectuality arousing businesswoman. I loved everyone in this movie. Thanks to the writing and the flow of the movie, this movie worked on every angle.

REVIEW: The last time I saw a comedy this good, I couldn't help but laugh the whole time. I love this movie from its subtle humor to the off beat characters. It was beautifully cinematic, from the landscape to the characters performance. This is a movie you won't want to miss! This is a movie that teaches how to prioritize your life even after you have achieved your dreams.

SUMMARY:
GRADE: A
RECOMMENDATION: GO SEE THIS. ITS WONDERFUL FROM BEGINNING TO THE END.

1 comment:

  1. Ronald is doing his happy dance because I absolutely agree with every word of this review. I love, love, love this movie!

    ReplyDelete