Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 24, 2010

Beach Say What?




Well What can i say about the last few days? A few months ago I would be one of those people looking for attention where I could get it. Anything to promote myself so i could seem fulfilled. But in the recent months, I have changed. I took an interest in myself and started to workout. I focused on my better qualities and pushed myself at the gym. The more I grew emotionally, the more I felt better about myself. The gym helped greatly too. The stresses of the day were channeled away using the weights.









Last weekend I saw a change at the bar as well. Looks were apparent, and My quiet presence at the bar was awoken by passing glances. As much as it felt good to feel noticed, it was even better to be happy myself. I could have walked into the bar and not gotten a glance and still be totally happy of all the work I've done. As much as i look through this weekend, i am still not sure whether I am ready for a relationship or not. I thought i was, but maybe time will tell.

Therapy was progressive today. I am enjoying it in a sadistic way. I get angry and react to what is being set, until i can process the feeling, or situation and grow from it.


My Patient roommate is yet again my hero, talking through our problems and working with me to succeed with everything i need. I love You girl! You have done nothing less then what family would do. Thank You. Our Beach Trip was fantastic. I felt like a kid again with my best friend. We spent the day climbing wet rocks and avoiding icy salt water. PS. The Water won in our dry fight every time. Afterward we took pics galore of the ocean and plant life. I think this had to be one of my favorite days in a long time.







So this week is about practicing for another audition for Jason Hawkins!







Thats all For Now...See You In the Movies! :)

1 comment:

  1. Aaron you never cease to amaze me. No matter what life throws at you, you simply move forward and push towards your goals.

    Way to go and you have my utmost respect.

    Woot Woot to all the positive changes. Your future is so bright you will need to wear shades!

    ReplyDelete