Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 20, 2010

So Much News!


So good news! I got a haircut! For anyone else, this is not very exciting, but for me, its been a real long time since i cut it so this was a good thing.

I know its been awhile since i have written but i had a lot on my mind. First off, i still don't know how i feel about relationships. There are interesting people in my life, and i like them, but right now, i don't know what to think. So we will leave that be for now.

This weekend was the premiere of "Roomies." This is one of my favorite pieces of work i have done for a long time. It was fun. Although we didn't win the actual competition, it was a blast. Thanks again to the cast and Jason Hawkins. I can't wait to continue to work with everyone.

The new job is amazing. Its nothing but fun and i can't wait every time i work.

Everyday i'm alive i continue to grow as a person. I see myself as a strong person, but now i notice my vulnerability and my more timid side. This is going to help me in the future.

My Callback went well. I was against one other person so i am crossing my fingers.

Jason has a feature length film coming up so I am on to practicing again a script. The good news is that i am ready to wow. I can't wait to audition.




Well Thats all For Now, See You In The Movies:)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on everything. It feels like everything is going so well for you. I missed you at the coast for my bday weekend!

    Charles

    ReplyDelete